Unpacking Services also known as destination services is as tedious and time consuming as is packing. Once goods are packed and moved to their respective destination, the next crucial job is that of unpacking. Unpacking service should be really prompt and quick as these allow an individual or an entire set up getting back to a normal routine. Packers and movers offer their professional services and assistance to carefully unpack without facing any difficulty and avoid any sort of misplacement of goods.Unpackers pick up where the movers stop – they unpack boxes, wash everything, put everything away and arrange them at the proper place or as directed by the customer.
Their services are especially useful when the items are in bulk or there are many fragile items that need special care. They remove the packing materials thereby relieving a person of an extra task. The damaged items are kept separately which can be later used as a proof for insurance claims.Trained professionals offered by movers and packers can provide useful tips regarding the setting up of the items. Whether the unpacking service availed is full or partial, depends on the needs and budget of the client.
Depending on the customer’s specifications, either all the boxes or just a few of them are unpacked, to suit the needs. This allows them the time to clean and organize before putting them away. Whether the unpacking service availed is full or partial, depends on the needs and budget of the client.
Unpackers compare final inventory with the initial inventory to ensure that nothing is misplaced at destination.
At times for liability reasons relocators keep a clause that if the packing is done through them, they should also be hired for unpacking which should be checked before signing any contract.
Following are unpacking tasks offered by service providers at a glance–
- Unpacking boxes and removing items from them.
- Unpacking fragile items with extra care
- Placement of fragile items.
- Furniture assembly and positioning.
- Hanging of shelves and cabinets.
- Rubbish disposal.
- Unpack cartons and place goods into cupboards.
- Cleaning and wiping of Cupboards, shelves and bench tops.
- Placing food items into the pantry and refrigerator.
- Unpacking Clothes and hanging in wardrobes.
- Linen and towels are sorted and color coordinated.
- Books are neatly arranged onto bookshelves.
- Crystal, silverware and family heirlooms placed into wall units